Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas Day



Christmas Day

Quote of the day

‘Christmas signifies the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ and it signifies the birth of a new beginning for humanity amongst billions of people across the world. Christmas is a Universal Celebration that not only brings twinkles of renewed hope to every home but creates the biggest twinkling of hope in the skies.’

A very, very Merry Christmas to ALL my friends and families across the globe. I wish you joy and happiness like never before. May the Good LORD shower you with HIS choicest blessings and help to create a new beginning for you. May your heart be filled with joy, happiness, a feeling of ecstasy and a culmination of togetherness. May the angels sprinkle STARDUST in your home and fill the dark portals of your trouble zones with hope and glorification. I wish you well in the spirit of Christmas. Christmas is the only holiday in the world where brotherhood is united in a magical way. It is where children beam with radiance and where Santa fulfils their dreams. Today I want to say thank you for all your support since 2011 when I first started tweeting across the globe. I will continue to do this for the rest of my life, to brighten your day and to fill your despair with hope. I am grateful to Almighty GOD who has given me the key to renewed success and to allow me to access the archives of The Universe. From this new founded knowledge, I meet each new day with a new vision, a vision of renewed hope and a life of defined precision. I hope and pray that your home will also embrace Christmas with the spirit of hope to cope and the spirit of happiness to bring everyone together forever. Let us enter a new era with the least amounts of dilemmas and let us move forward by enjoying every second of life available to us. A very, very Merry Christmas to all of you from the bottom of my heart. Have a wonderful and festive weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment