Thursday 31 March 2016

Always look for a sign and you will be guaranteed to be fine.



Always look for a sign and you will be guaranteed to be fine.

Quote of the day

‘Always look for a sign and you will be guaranteed to be fine. Signs provide excellent guidelines on how to alleviate a situation that seems perilous. Signs overcomes hard times. Signs are symbols only recognisable by you for your predicament differs immensely from the next person. The answer to your predicament comes in a secret message therefore a signs is actually a divine Science that works all the time.’

Welcome to the final day of March. As usual my feelings are quite emotional as I say farewell to a period of my life. Did I do well? Did I feel accomplished and fulfilled? Was I spiritual and did I sustain my humane roles? What was my most valid contribution in March? Did I act fairly as a sole custodian of my domain. Did I go the extra mile to lend a hand to a fellow human being? The better the deeds I accrue the more significant a passing month becomes. Will I be motivated to do better in the next month? Dear Friends, these are the subjective questions that always come to my mind at the end of each month. It is a spontaneous approach to my life. I want to establish whether I did well and to establish my abilities for the new month. Life is precious and I am here for a reason. Yes, I do have the weekends to supplement my weekly input but life is beyond this. Life cannot just be a repetition of mundane roles. Life is about living it to the fullest. It is about being accountable for every second of my day. In a day 86,400 seconds are made available for our own use. We need to sleep, to become educated, to eat, to reproduce and to earn. But in this rather clustered role our function is actually more than that. We need to love and we need to assist. We need to tend the sanctuary of life by inputting keywords and efforts such as preservation, protection and care. Dear Friends, I welcome April with all my heart and with all my strength. April is an important month to me for almost 57 years ago I was born into this world. For almost 35 years of this ordained life I was severely abused both mentally and physically. In the past 22 years of my life I witnessed a vivid change. I began to understand the meaning of life and the responsibilities attached to it. Today I stand forth in a prominent role which I often refer to as a PAPPA of society. You only know me as a friend. As a friend I will always be there to inspire and motivate you. As a PAPPA I am actually a Publisher of Inspirational Material. I am an Author of over 34 books. I am a passionate Photographer. I am a passionate Philanthropist and I am an Artist. As a fully-fledged PAPPA I will always try to help you to achieve your goals and supply you with an array of tools to supplement your workload. My life changed almost 22 years ago. I needed a sign to make me fine and these signs always come to me every single day of my life. If something worries me dearly then I seek an answer and some of these answers become fresh resources for you. As a friend I do not know you personally. However, I do know that we all have problems, some are minor whilst others may be severe. I discovered over the past two decades that all problems have a relevant solution attached to them. I also discovered that the common denominator to ALL problems is money. Yes, Dear Friends money is actually the Pallbearer of ALL evil. Today I want to assure you that help is here for you if you need it. Universally Friendly regretfully is not a loan company. However, we do teach you the way to generate funds to make a real difference to your life and more importantly most material from us is free. We do donate regularly to various charities. We always look for signs to make people feel fine. I still look out for signs when I have a problem, a query or a need. Signs are usually bespoke cryptograms to a person’s needs. I always say what is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander but in some instances it maybe be good for the gander. So, if you have a problem feel free to let me know or look out for a sign that can make all the difference to your life. We are here for a reason. I am here, and so are you. Therefore, such a presence is quantified by one’s unique responsibilities. I wish you an incredible Thursday from the bottom of my heart. May your farewells to March be as emotional as mine. May the month of April 2016 bring added joy and happiness in your life. Always remember your input will always yield a corresponding output.

No comments:

Post a Comment