Saturday 30 May 2015

Farewell May


Farewell May

Quote of the day
‘It is vital, critical and essential to reflect, inspect and correct every second that passes you as of tomorrow. This is mandatory to ensure a smoother month in June, in order for you to think like a Tycoon!’

31 days of May has certainly kept my inhibitions at bay. May has helped me find my way through thick and thin. In the month of May I was able to display a better overall performance with new inspirational material that I had grasped on a daily basis from the Extranet. I was able to convey in the month of May more inspirational material to all my friends and followers from around the world to help them find their way through thick and thin too. I must state quite frankly that I felt less dismay in May. Even though there was bad news from around the globe I was able to sustain my abilities and maintain my capabilities. I must confess that I never ‘sway’ in May from the rudiments of my purpose in life. For this I am eternally grateful to Almighty GOD for giving me the resources on a daily basis to help me cope and live with hope. I never went astray in May either even though my workload for the day could be quite demanding at times. Thank YOU to the month of May for making me feel a little bit more confident than the previous month and also to give me the courage to meet June in precisely 26 hours from now. Dear Friends, the month of May certainly was filled with the goodness that I needed each day to make my life more accomplished and fulfilled. As I pen this article to you today I feel it is necessary for me to enlighten you in the same way that I have become enlightened. I want you to succeed equally and to fill your heart with passion and desire. For as long as I live, hopefully for a further 44 years, I shall write an article a day to help you keep your inhibitions away too. I write an article a day for a valid reason. If these articles are helping me to make my life more purposeful, accomplished and fulfilled then it is my duty to pass them onto you so that you may have a life that is more purposeful, accomplished and fulfilled. Thus far I have written almost 1700 articles and 1700 Quotes each bearing a significant meaning and a probable solution to your dilemma. Therefore It is vital, critical and essential to reflect, inspect and correct every second that passes you as of tomorrow. This is mandatory to ensure a smoother month in June and in the months ahead of you. Sadly, we have to say farewell to the month of May, but we shall always remember May 2015 for the inspirational content that we extracted from the Extranet. The Extranet is the database of the heavens above. When I get up each morning and start my day with a prayer I am actually tapping into the vast archives of information or the Extranet. Thank you Dear LORD for giving me the ability to extract inspiration from the heavens above to help make my life and of my friends from around the world a better one. I am eternally grateful. Farewell May and thank you for making my life so bright and gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment