Sunday 22 March 2015


March in – March out
Quote of the day
‘Marching into a new day, a new week or a new month with intense anger will only yield a cocktail of hostility, a soup of volatility and a lifetime of misery. March with vigour instead and you shall yield a melody of harmony, a feeling of happiness and an agenda of accomplishment and fulfilment.’

I sometimes wonder about the outcome of my day, my week, my month, my year or my life. Generally speaking I find that if I start my day with vigour there is a good likelihood that my day, my week, my month, my year and my life shall pan out for the better. Vigour is all about dynamism in my attitude to life and in the management of my life thereof. With inspirational energy I shall never wander through my day like a lost sheep in the undulating meadows of an English countryside. Inspirational Energy is personal drive that makes any meritocratic Goal Setter to get-up-and-go. Lack of energy induces unsettlement in one’s day and generally leads to anger and frustration. Anger incites rage, induces antagonism, creates edginess and is a cause of constant annoyance. It is important for you to undertake a self-assessment of your progress since reading The Modern Trilogy. The Modern Day Trilogy helps you to manage your life, and identifies your purpose in life. Did March proved to be a changing point to your life? Only you will have the answer to this question. Anger breathes more anger. Vigour brings in rigour instead. A rigorous Goal Setter is one who is thorough, meticulous and consistent. Your life can be likened to water. This analogy will be discussed in tomorrow’s article. I want you to start tomorrow with vigour. I want you to see the change that vigour brings to the table, staring right at you waiting to be unleashed. I want to see you progress into a life that surpasses your current state of affairs. It can be done, it will be done and by Joe it must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment