Monday 14 September 2015

All ideas must be doable, usable, viable and renewable



All ideas must be doable, usable, viable and renewable

Quote of the day

‘We have the unique capacity to see, to feel, to touch, to heal, to love and to please and from these feelings cometh our way of thinking. From this philosophy of life experiences we become thinkers, designers and custodians of the living world. Therefore when you have an idea you must ensure that it is doable, usable, viable and renewable before expressing it to the outside world.

Life is such a pleasure for me and as I write my articles, tweets and Quotes daily I write to inspire you to feel the same. To get up and experience the living world each day is an honour and privilege for me. To be amongst a vast population of over 7 billion fellow citizens of our earthly planet makes me ecstatic. I value the presence of the wildlife in my back garden and to hear their activities daily makes me realise how important it is for me to become active. I value the sound of nature and use it as an alarm clock to engage and to live in the modern age as a valuable citizen. I am grateful to you too for having me as your friend for life and to be able to share together in the wisdom of our Heavenly Father that cares for us constantly. I am grateful for the food that I eat and I am overjoyed to share my food to others that do not have access to food so easily. I am thankful for my shelter and always look out for the homeless individuals that need a lending hand. I appreciate my family whom I treasure and offer a reasonable level of pleasure for them. All of these feelings that I have is a gift from the Heavens above. I use my feelings sensibly too. I think from my experiences by constantly asking myself what can I do to make life better for my fellow citizens? What can I do to make life better for the flora and the fauna that create the vastness of the living world? I am constantly thinking and creating thoughts that would become my golden goals and to have concepts that will change the landslide of our future history. We all have the unique capacity to see, to feel, to touch, to heal, to love and to please and from these feelings cometh our way of thinking. Very few of use actually allow our ideas to manifest into changing concepts that would see how we expend our resources, eliminate worldwide poverty that affects children, eradicate violence, attract happiness, care for our planet and to love one another. We are ALL thinkers, designers and custodians of the living world. We are always thinking as we go about our daily agenda and we sleep on those thoughts too. However we are often fearful if we allow our ideas to manifest. Will it be a good idea or will it be ridiculed by the world that sees it. I say onto you and verily too carry on thinking and if you feel strongly about an idea or a concept to change the lifestyle of every living organism than ask yourself is it doable, usable, viable and renewable. For something to be doable it must be achievable. It must be physically possible and within your capabilities. Is your idea usable? Is it something that is practical for everyday use and can it alter the lifestyles of people of different cultures and creed? Can your idea be tested and offered to someone to try out? Is your project viable? In other words will it cost you an arm and a leg to get it off the ground. Do you need a sponsor? Do you need to pass on the idea to someone else? Is your project renewable? If you are using resources direct from the earth than you need to think green. You need to be environmentally friendly, let alone universally friendly. Our ancestors had incredible ideas but a lot of their ideas were quite selfish and destructive. So think before you blink or wink, rethink it if you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment