Friday 7 November 2014



‘The Power of IMAGINATION’

Quote of the day

‘I M A Great Individual, Never Aggressive Towards Individuals or Nations. This is will be my fight to get it right will all my might from morning to night.’

Imagination is indeed a powerful tool deployed to help us in situations where we are unclear, lacking confidence and without faith. The Power of Imagination can carry us into a world of adventure and creativity without an ounce of negativity. The Power of Imagination can be a useful resource centre for you allowing you to live a life and sample its rewards. I want you to do just that for the next 48 hours. I want you to have ingenuity, a valid vision, to be filled with inspiration and to be a little inventive. I want you to do these things alone or with someone that you love. Using the word IMAGINATION as an acronym I want you to repeat the following words as many times as you can, do it with sincerity:

I M A Great Individual, Never Aggressive Towards Individuals Or Nations

These 11 words are so powerful because it exemplifies your cause. You cannot become successful by being aggressive to another Individual. You cannot become successful by being aggressive to another race, nation or culture. Aggression leads to Depression. Depression leads to Oppression and Oppression leads to Suppression. Depression, Oppression and Suppression are key inhibitors to your life. To be successful you need to have this mind-set and this is why I urge you to repeat the above 11 words like a mantra even though it is not. From these intonations comes the vibrancy to be resourceful, creative, inventive and imaginative. Individuality leads to Originality. Have a bumper weekend and become totally imaginative. 


No comments:

Post a Comment