Friday 23 September 2016

Inspirational Videos from me to you

Inspirational Videos from me to you


 
Dear Friends, it is welcoming to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel, no matter what your circumstances really are. Don’t be depressed if you feel financially regressed, money is something you can generate, all it takes is time and its proper management. Don’t stress if you are mentally suppressed, you need to appreciate your life like never before. Don’t distress if bad news comes your way learn to progress instead into infinite possibilities that are opened to you, digress into a meandering state of affairs when trouble knocks on your front door, dress for the occasion and meet it with better impressions. I was in a moat surrounded by a multitude of problems. My friends and families have stayed away and let me slip into my own world of oblivion. I was homeless, penniless and suicidal. There were help in self-help books but people demanded the Earth. What kept me alive was that I knew GOD stood at the top of the mountain of restitution, right in front of me. I inquired as I always did and GOD then spoke to me in a clear tone offering a helping and a guiding hand. He made me reunite with some old friends and some new ones too. Under the instructions of GOD my cousin was there for me, preventing me from committing suicide and taking care of the obsequies of my Mum. When I wanted to create a website to open the doors to other people that may need help it was hard, it was expensive and it was a shamble of would be mentors that would promise the Earth but deliver nothing. In one instance I was forced to pay £5000 for a meaningless and selfish approach to create a website. There are those that will want to take away everything from you, your assets, your money, your integrity, and your loved ones and if possible to see you trampled with pain, humiliation, and suffering. Universally Friendly is not here to take money from you. Most of the privileges set forth in the home page is available to you for free. There are no long term obligations but everlasting friendship and unification. If you are stuck in a rut, and you need to come out of it read The Modern Day Trilogy and find the blueprint to your whole existence. For the next 46 years I shall be with you daily, inspiring, aspiring and motivating you to take the right action. The following are examples of some of my inspirational video content for your perusal. I have created a huge friendship collage of genuine friends from around the world that give me positive feedback daily to write each day. I transgressed from an Expert Article Writer to a Platinum Writer only because you have found the time to read my inspirational matter – Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment