Wednesday 3 June 2015

WHY?


WHY?

Quote of the day
‘WHY is the foundation question to the purpose of your life? WHY am I here? WHY am I always supressed, oppressed, depressed or regressed? WHY am I not always happy? We need to compliment the word WHY with HOW.’

There has to be a purpose to everything, if not then we would simply not exist. Why did dinosaurs become extinct? The answer is simple, dinosaurs became extinct because they did not have a purpose anymore. Having a purpose in life answers the common question ‘WHY am I here?’ Yesterday we established the eminent question and that was HOW! HOW do I do this or HOW do I do that? It was all about the way we think. Today it is about WHY. WHY do I need to do this or that? WHY do I need to think like a tycoon? Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls if we do not have answers to these questions we do not have a purpose in life. To sum it up the main purpose in life is to serve our Heavenly Father as sole custodians of the living world. To watch over the flock, to mind the bees and to trim the trees. We are here for that reason and are rewarded for our efforts. However man has changed the equation of our purpose. He has confused us. H has suppressed us. Therefore we constantly ask: WHY am I here? WHY am I always supressed, oppressed, depressed or regressed? WHY am I not always happy? We need to compliment the word WHY with HOW. HOW can I overcome this hurdle of suppression? We need to become tycoons. HOW you become a tycoon is directly proportional to HOW you think. In Monday’s articles I defined a tycoon as follows:

‘A tycoon in my opinion is one that builds a financially independent lifestyle unselfishly. He or she believes in themselves and works industrially each day to carry out a given task or a set of tasks to fulfil and accomplish by the end of each day, and collectively at the end of each week. A tycoon gives part of their fortune back to society without accepting recognition or glorification. A tycoon assists people that needs assistance, a tycoon insists on remaining altruistic, a tycoon consists of Integrity, Honesty and Trust and finally a tycoon resists temptation.’

Why would I want to overcome my difficulties is complimented by How do I overcome my difficulties. Fundamentally we need to understand why I am here on planet Earth at this precise moment. If you are in agreement then that answer once again is, we are here to serve our Heavenly Father by acting as sole custodians of the living world. If we are sole custodians of the living world then why is there all the sufferings that come with it? Why am I in debt? Why did my marriage fail? Why did I not excel at school? If I knew my purpose in life surely I should act as a devoted employee and get on with my job to the best of my ability. It does not work like that because man has become greedy to the core hence we are stuck in the WHY category. To overcome this we need to find out HOW do we get of this debilitating category. Can you see the pattern? Why are we here? How do I get out of my misfortunes? What do I have to do? When do I need to start? This is how we overcome the difficulties and confusion that we constantly face. This is HOW we turn bad days into good days. This is HOW we march forward and carry out our duties to the best of our abilities. Tomorrow we shall determine WHAT we have to do and on the next instalment WHEN do we start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment