Wednesday 19 August 2015

I am thee in the divinity of the Cosmos.



I am thee in the divinity of the Cosmos.

Quote of the day

I am thee in the divinity of the cosmos born to serve thy GOD with all thy heart and with thy strength. I do not discriminate by colour, creed or culture neither do I incriminate by anger, jealously nor Greed. I am part of the Cosmos and therefore I am governed by the Laws of Nature.

The first statement of today’s Quote is so prevalent, it states - I am thee in the divinity of the cosmos born to serve thy GOD with all thy heart and with all thy strength. This statement clearly defines our purpose in life and gives us the boost needed to wake up each day to appreciate the wonders of life and our role amongst the multitude of species around the globe that work equally laborious in a similar fashion. In order to stop the anger, bitterness and resentment we need to consider the second statement of this Quote which states - I do not discriminate by colour, creed or culture neither do I incriminate by anger, jealously nor Greed. Life is not meant to be about conflict, bitterness, rivalry or anger but rather of peace, pleasure, co-operation and calmness. Getting up early in the morning creates that unique platform of peace, pleasure, co-operation and calmness. As for me I appreciate every day in the right way, I seem to catch the earliness of the day where there is so much of peace and innermost tranquillity. I can think logically, immerse myself theologically, adjust biologically, plan chronologically and advance psychologically. Today the Sun is shining its glory on me, now it’s up to me to shine my glory upon the rest of the world. A greedy man will want to live miserly and exploit the weak and the meek. An angry man will want to trample anything that stands in front of him from little creatures like ants to big creatures like us. A violent man will abuse others physically and mentally letting his victims suffer by torment and suppression. A canny man will squander your funds, loot your home and defame your character. These are examples of people living by discrimination, dictation, predation, aggravation, degradation, adulteration, intoxication, victimisation, intimidation, segregation, provocation, ostentation and suffocation. Dear Friends, I say onto you and verily too your life is part of the divinity of the cosmos and therefore you need to exercise your role according to your decree. You are indeed a person born to serve thy GOD with ALL your heart and with ALL your strength. You have the appendages to do these things and the mind-set to exercise them. You cannot live amongst enemies but rather live to create friends, friendship is the core to better relationships. We need to care for others from the young to the old. We need to do it with love. We need to give liberally, part of our earnings and part of our belongings. We need to start our day in prayer and end it solemnly in gratitude. We need to care for our bodies, the machinery of our thoughts. To effect this correct eating and regularly exercising is a must. If we do these things daily then ALL our dilemmas will fizzle away. Our stress wrinkles will become smooth again and our blank balance will be in the plus. As we receive we must always remember to give. As we serve our Heavenly Father we must always remember that He is constantly watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment