Thursday 6 August 2015

A Prayer for today and tomorrow


A Prayer for today and tomorrow

Quote of the day

‘A Prayer is not a daily ritual to make an appeal or request but rather a communion between you and our Heavenly Father.’

Dear FATHER, thank YOU for this wonderful day and for allowing me to share it with YOU. Thank YOU for giving me the opportunity to serve YOU in the best possible way. When I leave home today I cannot ask YOU to forgive me for the wrongs that I have done for I know already that YOU have forgiven me, all I can say is that I am very sorry indeed. I cannot ask YOU for guidance because YOU have always guided me from birth, I thank YOU for this. I cannot ask YOU to protect me because YOU have always protected me from my difficulties and my adversaries, for this I am eternally grateful. I am grateful for the wisdom that YOU have given me to live an abundant life, filled with constant joy and happiness. I am grateful for a second chance and will always use my wisdom to help my fellow human beings that maybe struggling to cope. Thank you for showing me how to be tolerant.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls a Prayer is a special communion between you and Almighty GOD. Therefore I urge you to strengthen your relationship with our Heavenly Father and to utter your prayer to HIM each day. Your prayer should never be a daily ritual to make an appeal or request but rather a communion between you and Him. Always start each day with a prayer and more importantly end it with sincere gratitude. Prayers are not meant to be solemn. Prayers are meant to be a joy and a privilege to speak in private to our Heavenly Father. Some of you may not agree with the concept of praying but I can assure you it is the most important facet of your day. A Prayer softens your mood, a prayer builds up your courage, a prayer alleviates your pain and a prayer strengthens your day. Leaving home without a prayer is like leaving home without an agenda. I enjoy praying at the break of dawn for my mood, courage, pain and my day is guaranteed to be better. My article today is personal. It is about Praying and it is about the way I pray. Every individual is different but ultimately we seek the same and that is to have a safe and humble day.

No comments:

Post a Comment