Thursday 8 October 2015

Put a little sparkle into your life



Put a little sparkle into your life

Quote of the day

‘How wonderful you really are, a blossom amongst the colours of the world and honeycomb of delight and sweetness to your onlookers. You are so humane and the sole custodian of your domain. You are an angel, so gentle, so parental and so sentimental. You are divine and so refine, you have the incline to succeed and the affirmative decline to fail.’

A very good day to you Dear Friends on a fine and typical autumn day from your eternal friend, Anthony Pan. We are slowly edging towards the New Year with just 84 more days to go. I cannot tell you how excited I am to receive the New Year. I believe in myself and I don’t follow the criticism and remarks that other people have made about me. My life is the most precious gift bestowed upon me and therefore I need to appreciate my life and the purpose of it. I am a human being living in the 21st Century and therefore I have the right to live an equal life. I have the right to succeed and to dream about the lifestyle that I want to live by. I am not an avarice person and therefore my requirements in life is very minimal. Nevertheless, I shall ensure that the remaining 44 years of my life shall be good, happy and sound. To achieve this I need to be practical and I need to be theoretical. The Theory of living can be sought from any related literature. However the Practical of living is somewhat harder. For me to succeed in life I need to ensure that my physical and mental well-being is in prime condition. To assist me in achieving this I need to exercise regularly and to eat a diet that is nutritionally healthy. I need to care for my body by allowing time every single day to attend to my needs in the right and logical way. I cannot neglect myself because I was born into this world as a beautiful human being. We all are beautiful, don’t believe otherwise. We are also unique to the core. As we see into the beauty of nature every day of our lives, today I want you to look into the beauty of you, a human being living in the 21st Century. In the opening of today’s Quote I summarised what I think you really are. Today I want you to acknowledge that. I want you to believe in your beauty and to find the time to care for yourself. I want you to bring out the sparkle in you like the way I wanted you to bring out the sparkle in your city. Don’t just take my word for it, look into the mirror and acknowledge the beauty that has been bestowed upon you. Don’t settle for anything less but settle for more by pampering yourself with the best that life can offer. Start from head to toe and let the makeover begin. Spend time on yourself and see what a difference you can make to your overall personality. We spoke about eating correctly and exercising correctly a few days ago, today I want you to focus on your personal beauty. Your beauty is the loveliness that the world wants to see every single day. When you open your front door your presence must shine like a beam radiating into your street. You need to smile for a mile and create the attractiveness to make solid friends and certainly no enemies. Your good looks must be an example for others to follow. When they see you they will know that you have a heart of gold. They will know that you have a body of steel and a mind to create the sweetest dreams. Your presence on planet Earth should be one of magnificence and unique splendour. The words that are uttered from your mouth should be mellow, eloquent and inviting. Your eyes should sparkle with passion and desire and capture the essence of life. Your body, mind and soul should exist as one, unifying as one and beautifying as another. Take care of yourself. Appreciate your beauty for in the eyes of our heavenly Father you are indeed exceptionally beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment