Friday 6 November 2015

REMEMBRANCE



REMEMBRANCE

Quote of the day

Remember Each Morning Every Memorable Birthday, Ritual, Anniversary, Notion, Ceremony and Event. Remembrance is a recollection of wonderful memories that jolts you to create even better ones.’

Dear Friends, it is sad to experience bereavement in your life, to feel the hollow and void created by absence of someone you love so dearly. It is sad to feel rejected, subjected, dejected and affected by the daily traumas that await you so unexpectedly. It makes you mad when someone abuses you, squanders your money, violates your ethics, demoralises your principles or humiliates you publicly. Hard to believe but this is the chemistry of human Greed. Dear Friends, to keep our spirits alive and glowing you need REMEMBRANCE. REMEMBRANCE stands for Remember Each Morning Every Memorable Birthday, Ritual, Anniversary, Notion, Ceremony and Event. To remember illustrates your humbleness to appreciate the good things in life that we often forget. Recollection of past happier moments spurs you to make tomorrow or your future even happier. You see Dear Friends, acknowledging and appreciating those wonderful moments in your life often eclipsed by sadder moments helps you to recover from sadness, madness, badness and cruelness. Whenever there is a feeling of sadness I want you to recollect the happier moments in your life and relive them mentally. This helps to soothe your discomfort. One of the most beneficial thoughts that we can carry with us at all times is good and fond memories. Only you will be able to recollect these memories in your own way. I have always stated quite openly that I write as per my feelings for the day. Whatever I relay to you is fresh from my mind, never repeated in anyway and designed to inspire you wherever possible. Why do I do these things that sometimes takes time is very simple? It is to care, share and remain fair to all citizens of planet Earth. It is to care, share and remain fair in the same way that I was shown compassion 21 years ago when my Mum passed away. Yesterday marked the 25th anniversary of my Mum’s death. It was quite an emotional experience for me but REMEMBRANCE helped me to cope and helped me to recollect fond memories of her. I urge you to do the same when you feel sullen, when you are grieving, when you are struggling or when you are ill. What becomes of tomorrow lies entirely on what you think about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment