Wednesday 4 November 2015

PAD




PAD

Quote of the day

Passion And Desire is equals to the sum of Potential Energy and Kinetic Energy needed to get you going.’

Previous Quote

With love, Passion And Desire I shall move on to meet 2016 face-on.’

Dear Friends, sometimes we ignore the key messages that stare us right in the face and move forward without a safety net, a backup plan or an alternative. We need to be alert at all times and read the messages we receive we when we gaze openly at the stars or see the cumulus clouds hover above us or when the rain hits the ground with a beating melody of its own. How do we move on when the past has shown bitterness and anguish in our lives? Many a great and successful person will say it has to do with luck, being there at the right time and the right place. This is absurd, GOD loves all of you. Manipulators on the other hand use you. To understand this divine love we need clarification over the following statements: 1. You are a human being with the right to live equally. The world of opportunities awaits you in colour, spectacle and awe. Do you agree with this or not? 2. Inspiration lightens the load by bringing the best in you. Do you agree with this statement equally? 3. You shall remain ABLE for as long as you can. You shall appreciate life and your own life with gratitude and with glory. Are you in agreeing with me or not? If you do then you are already opening the world of opportunities in front of you. You allowing divinity to enter your heart and your life. To make things work, you don’t just need miracles in your life but the ability to accept them and use them. You also need energy. Energy in a car comes from fuel ignited in a specific way, but the ignitor is you. Energy in your body comes from the foods you consume however this energy is always potential energy and becomes kinetic if you decide to use it by applying it. Therefore I urge you to PAD yourself. PAD stands for Passion and Desire. Passion is potential energy. Desire is kinetic energy. We all develop passion to do something like a New Year’s Resolution and this is normal and common but very few of us can turn this passion into desire, why because we don’t know how to do it. The following will help. You must learn to love not just your existence but the complexity and diversity that confronts you in a kaleidoscope of colour and spectacle. You must love the flora and the fauna. You must love your family and your spouse. You must love your children and your siblings, for you know well that you cannot succeed in life if feud takes precedence in a fuel of combustion around you daily. You must learn to endure hardships that may come your way in different forms and in different time zones. You must always carry a beacon of hope as you move with passion and vigour to meet 2016 with courage and determination. You must understand that you are not in a race and you must express your stance with complete grace and without a trace of disgrace. You must amass a series of unselfish goals with the thrust to accomplish them in a given period of time. You must do this without harming another human being or living creature that makes life possible on our planet. This will obviously be a new approach to your life but it is an approach that you must commit to for it is the right way and certainly not the wrong way. You must subscribe to my free weekly newsletter which contains 7 enriched articles draped in high resolution graphics fully edited and void of typographical and grammar errors. I strongly recommend this because you can print them if needed or create a folder in your PC for easy reference. All of these inspirational content is for free. You are under no obligation to make any purchases whatsoever. However to enrich your knowledge I highly recommend purchasing The Modern Day Trilogy for as little as £5.00. This was my blueprint that guided me to an enriched lifestyle and kept me sound, safe and secure. I call The Modern Day Trilogy my personal PAD. Why? I call it my Personal PAD because it gives me the sustained energy to meet the days ahead of me. The days ahead of me is my remaining life on planet Earth. How do you define your remaining life on planet Earth? You use the Equation of Life to do just that. The equation of life is defined as: Your Life on Earth = 100 – YA. YA stands for your age. In my case scenario my remaining life on planet Earth is 100 – 56 = 44 years. I have 44 years of life remaining on planet Earth. 56 years have gone by, am I going to be successful or make the same mistakes as before? Having a cushion or a PAD such as The Modern Day Trilogy helps me to make the most of my day, my week, my month and my remaining years. Hope that you enjoyed this article and if you want to see a change in your life in 2016, you need to act now.

No comments:

Post a Comment