‘Reflecting in March, correcting in April 2015.’
Quote of the day
‘Reflections are personal forms of meditation. It is a thought process echoing into the corridors of time rebounding as thoughts and consideration for the future. Where did I go wrong, what shall I do, when can I start all over again are some of the common reverberations.’
To make a new month a better one we need to reflect on the previous month, extrapolating our misdemeanours and try to overcome them by doing better. March 2015 has been a successful month for me despite various setbacks, I hope and pray that you feel the same. I felt accomplished and fulfilled at the end of each working week in March and enjoyed my weekends to the best of my ability. I need to improve on this. I need to search for new challenges in April and to tackle them to the best of my ability. Reflections of March 2015 can only be visualised with a clear mind. Therefore we need to meditate with reference such as our memos or journals to assess how well we did and how unwell we did. Thinking intensely on the rights and wrongs of a previous month helps to make a new month stronger and more productive. April 2015 is a festive and religious month. There is a lot happening around the world. Therefore we need to bury the past misdemeanours and hold onto significant lessons that we may have learnt from. My ten most profound inspirational anecdotes for March 2015 to help us in April are listed as follows:
- There is no real need to rush. There is no rush to become successful. To become successful is always a learning curve.
- Perform your daily agenda with love and say it with love. Exercise your love to the outside world with energy from within yourself.
- Without the right source of energy or in other words without any passion and desire the correct action to perform work will never manifest.
- Life is so animate but yet we remain so inanimate. Life is so filled with opportunities but yet we take the wrong ones. Please review this carefully.
- As you walk across the unstable footbridge of life in April I want you to hold my hand and follow me with confidence to sparkle your day.
- Use Nature to enlighten you like a candle that lightens the path for you to walk on and the person for you to talk to in confidence.
- What becomes of tomorrow is what we set up to do today. Good actions always yield satisfactory results.
- Your working life is based on your working ability. Work hard and diligently and you shall reap the benefits of a stress-free weekend.
- The greater are your needs the greater are your responsibilities. Choose wisely and live brightly.
- Each day should eclipse bitter memories from past occurrences and each new day should open vast chambers of opportunities for you.
Reach out for tomorrow like never before and capture the opulence of The Universe into the palms of your hands. With understanding and lessons learnt from the previous month take on a task that is pertinent to your needs, accomplish it and then move on to the next. Don’t take on more than you can chew. Whatever you do make sure you do it with passion and desire. Reflecting on the past is a personal form of meditation. It is actually a thought process echoing into the corridors of time and rebounding as new thoughts and consideration for the future. Where did I go wrong, what shall I do, when can I start all over again are some of the common reverberations. Such reverberations urges you to correct them in the future.