Sunday 29 November 2015

Inspirational Raindrops



Inspirational Raindrops

Quote of the day

‘Inspirational Raindrops are never like water droplets that fall down and eventually evaporate. Inspirational Raindrops fall like a cascade onto the recipient filtering into individuality and unique speciality. To be successful in life you need to strive to receive an early morning inspirational drench?’

Dear Friends, as you slowly experience the fading away of November 2015 into the almanac of human history I want you to think about your future and how you can effectively shape it to make your life more pleasant and more enjoyable. Getting up in the morning to the wrong melody can often leave you in a frustrated state. To many month end means bills upon bills. To others it may mean deadlines, side-lines and some unforeseen fines. Life can be less challenging if we are not fully prepared for it. To make life a little more challenging we need Inspirational Raindrops. Inspirational Raindrops are a source of inspiration from the heavens above. They are available to those that need it 24/7. To catch the magnificent source of this energetic inspiration you need to be up at the crack of dawn in order to feel it and experience it. Inspirational raindrops differs from rain because it drenches you with creativeness and inventiveness. Inspirational Raindrops hits you like a burst of sunlight in the early hours of the morning. Inspirational Raindrops is like energy from above that weaves its way into your heart giving you - Life, Optimism Vitality and Energy. It is what I call genuine LOVE. We always have reasons to do something, without a reason it is very likely that we will not do it at all. We go to work for a reason to receive a remuneration for our services. We go to school in order to learn and career into a productive future. Inspirational Raindrop has a reason too. We need Inspirational Raindrops daily in order to receive Genuine LOVE. Genuine LOVE comes from the heavens above. It falls onto the recipient like raindrops. Inspirational Raindrops do not evaporate. They filter into your system like a resonant magnetic field, pulling you out of negativity and polarising your day into positivity. Dear Friends, receiving Inspirational Raindrops requires a certain level of belief. Can you get wet from raindrops if you stand under a shelter? Can you get drenched from the rain if you are under an umbrella? You need to believe in Inspirational Raindrops and be prepared to stand under it to let it enter your body and fill your heart with a sense of positivity. With inspiration you get instance ignition to all your affairs. You get that needed drive to make your pistons move up and down effectively and productively. I always start my day with a burst of Inspirational Raindrops. If I have a troubled feeling about something or about someone I search the Extranet for answers and before you know it the answers come streaming to me in a deluge of relevant information. I peek to seek. I seek to tweak. I tweak to be unique from a source of total mystique. Let me explain. When something or someone troubles me I peek into The Extranet like an internet user browsing The Internet. I then seek, in other words I pursue a certain niche pertinent to my needs. Once found I tweak my situation. If I have a query or a problem I tweak or correct this query or problem according to my find. This then makes me unique. Uniqueness is something we spoke about yesterday. From my mystique find Mysticism then turns into Optimism and Optimism then turns into Opportunism. My day then pans out into a wonderful day fully accomplished and fulfilled in exactly the way I wanted it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment