Monday 19 January 2015

Effort equals Comfort


‘Effort equals Comfort’
Quote of the day
‘Effort always reciprocates into a period of comfort. In order words to every concerted ounce of effort there will always be a tonne of comfort that awaits you.’

I have seen how the wind blows. I have watched how the rain pours. I have seen the rising Sun and watched in awe at the setting Sun. I have seen the moon in its various crescent forms and I have gazed at the stars from East to West. I have also seen people that are jolly and people that are folly. I have seen the makings of a successful person and watched failure form a distance. I have seen real efforts from individuals that care for themselves and for others that need care. I have seen how people are rewarded with pockets of comfort and I have seen how stressed a person can be from dawn to dusk, day in and day out. Today I want to say something important to you and this is as follows: ‘Effort reciprocates into a period of comfort. In order words to every concerted ounce of effort there will always be a tonne of comfort that awaits you.’ As I see the flowers bloom and the bees buzz I want to see you living a life that is rewarded with comfort. Comfort can best described as a relief from the confinements of a working week. Take home just yourself each day and leave behind the complexities of work and head for the relaxation bout where your family and friends are there for you and you for them. Feel consoled that you have done well and have the mind-set to continue the stream of steadiness in the weeks ahead. I want you to remember the three S’s, Succour, Support and Security. Money cannot give you this, hard and consistent work can. Succour is your pool of assistance given to others and your bank of assistance given to you. Support is your sustenance knowing that you shall be well nourished and that you shall ensure that others close to you are always with their victuals.  Security is foremost and therefore you shall always be assured that as you bask in the comfort zone no harm shall come upon you. Dear Friends, always remember to start your week with a concerted effort from dawn to dusk. Plan in advance and note your duties for each day in a memo suitable for your extrapolation. Apply this effort with sincerity and at the end of the week endow yourself with 48 hours of total relaxation in a comfort zone bespoke to your needs. Do this on a weekly basis and watch how your eyes will glow with success and your lips moistened with the appropriate words of appreciation and gratitude. Have a great day and a great week, with love and eternal friendship – Anthony Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment