Sunday 21 June 2015

Friends for Life


Friends for Life

Quote of the day
‘A Friend is someone you can depend on. A friend is someone that will commend you. A friend is someone that will attend to your needs. A friend is someone that will comprehend your dilemma. Friends will lend you a hand and spend valuable time with you. Friends are for life.’

Previous Quote
‘The bandwidth of Friendship is infinite but to attach a figure to friendship I think 7 billion would be suffice.’

Dear Friends, I suddenly got up today with the quest to make my earnest pledge come true. I want to started building on my friends so that one day I may look back and see 7 billion people say goodbye to me when I depart from planet Earth rather than have 7 billion people despise me for who I was or what I was. You see, friendship is such an endearing relationship and an everlasting companionship. I used the words endearing and everlasting in the most appropriate context because endearing illustrates the charm, love and appeal that friends bring to your heart and everlasting illustrates the bond that friendship holds not just for the day but forever and ever. Times are becoming more difficult even though the world revolves about its axis. Difficulties are so diversified that we do not know the outcome of tomorrow until we meet it. Friends help us to understand the road ahead and guide us through the hardship that is common in all corners of the world. I want to tell you today that without a friend life can become harder. Without friends the road ahead can be quite treacherous. Today I want you to establish your friendship database. I want you to increase your friends and I want you to eliminate your enemies. I want you to drop them a line or an email or connect with them via social media. I want you to wake up to the sound and tone of true friends. I want you to say hello to your neighbour and goodbye to the onlooker. I want you to speak in an eloquent tone of charm, love and appeal. As much as you want to attract friends you need to be equally attractive. A smile goes a long way. The word Hello breaks the silence when two people meet. A gesture of goodwill is always appreciated by all. An invitation is something that always enhances your day. Go for it, increase your friends and reduce your enemies. Always remember that a Friend is someone you can depend on. A friend is someone that will commend you. A friend is someone that will attend to your needs. A friend is someone that will comprehend your dilemma. Friends will lend you a hand and spend valuable time with you. Friends are for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment