Wednesday 27 May 2015

Foods for YOU

Foods for you

Quote for the day

‘Your body is your engine rated according to your needs, it is a machine to execute your written agenda and like an appliance it needs to be cared for to achieve the optimum in you.’

Planning menus for the day or in my case scenario for the week forms part of my daily written agenda. My menus are always exciting and are usually cooked according to my needs and most meals are completed under 30 minutes. I always include basic food necessities in my diet to promote a healthier body and a healthier mind. Both my body and my mind are vital pieces of my Success Jigsaw to ensure that I have a lively centenary life on planet Earth. What I eat is what I am? My foods are balanced according to my daily workouts. I don’t exceed my daily limits and my meals are always interesting. As a result I am the author of the following diet plans which work effectively to assist entrepreneurs of success in getting back into shape. The following diet plans that I have created in the last 20 years or so have always worked for me and based on your BMI you can apply these diets to get back into shapes within a reasonable time-frame:
  • The No COPS Diet – For rapid weight loss
  • The Elimination Diet – A gentle way to a healthier diet
  • The GONE Diet – Ideal for allergy sufferers
Should you require a PDF copy of these diet plans please send me an email at Please send me a copy of my chosen Diet Plan and I will send them off to you ASAP? One of the key ingredients to a healthy body is to ensure that you eat the right foods. I include the following foods that promote longevity, energy and liveliness in you. These foods should form part of your diet.
  • The Greens – Spinach, Bok Chow, Asparagus, Watercress, broccoli, green beans.
  • The Fruits – Pomegranates, prunes, apples, pineapples, figs, avocados, lemons, kiwi fruit.
  • The Veggies – Carrots, Beetroot, aubergine, courgette, brown mushrooms, tomatoes.
  • The Nuts – Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts.
  • The Pulses – Kidney beans, chickpeas, lentils.
  • The Fibres – Flax, brown rice, wholemeal bread.
  • The Spices – Ginger, garlic, turmeric.
  • The Diaries – Yoghurt, Soy Milk as an alternative, Reduced Fat Product enforced with good bacteria.
  • The Fishes – Salmon
  • The Treats – Dark Chocolate, popcorn.
  • The Berries – Blueberries, raspberries, Strawberries, blackberries.
  • The Spuds – Sweet Potato
The above foods should be included in your diet as they form the key ingredients to promote a healthier lifestyle. Does you weekly shopping list include the above? Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls you need to fuel your body with the right foods to promote a healthier lifestyle. Success comes at a price because to eat correctly is often harder than to eat incorrectly.

Previous Quote: ‘Good Foods promote Good Moods, Bad Foods promote Bad Moods.'

Like an engine that needs regular maintenance your body needs that constant flush and of course less mush. Your body is indeed a machine that needs foods that promote healthy joints, strong bones and gleaming teeth. An appliance is a machine that performs work, a good appliance always delivers the best performance. Conversely a neglected appliance is unsafe, poor in performance and a health risk. Dear Friends without care for your body achieving your goals is meaningless. Your body needs to be strong, virile, energetic and dependable from birth to death. Good foods assist in making you supple and out of the common troubles such as osteoporosis, strokes and diabetes. It is a choice to be made daily, planned in advance and enjoyed with passion and desire to maintain a healthy body and of course a healthy and peaceful mind.

Bonus Quote: ‘Take care of your body and your body will then take care of you! It is a fact, ask anyone.’

No comments:

Post a Comment