‘The Laws of Success’
Quote of the day
‘To be a law abiding citizen you need first to follow the law. To do this you need to follow it without flaw, you need to be sure about it and you need to draw from it. There are 10 pertinent laws to follow when creating resolutions and only when you abide by them will your success be apparent.’
The following 10 Laws of Success is something that will have a great impact on your life. It is something that you need to keep in your purse or wallet and use it whenever the need arises.
· Never cut off the goose that lays the golden egg.
· The greater your needs the greater are your responsibilities.
· Have 5 a day, not just in the goodness of foods but in the fondness of your moods.
· You need to identify your weaknesses and in turn strengthen them will all your might and energies.
· You must match your strategies with your finances, from little projects to overwhelming ones.
· There is consideration and moderation to be considered when implementing a strategy.
· Love everyone. Start strengthening your bond with those that are close to you. Every piece of the friendship puzzle is vital to your overall success.
· Every venture has its own adventures. Beware of the snake, watch out for fakes and be ready to put on the brakes when the time comes.
· They often say no pain, no gain. I say you can make every gain without any pain by using your brain to attain all your humane goals.
· Always carry a smile not just for a while but for the duration of a mile and in complete style.
Exercising the above 10 Laws to Success in 2015 without flaw will ensure a successful result for you. Abiding by the laws of your category or subject matter will always render a favourable result in a given time segment. How long does it take for a daffodil to blossom? It is all about timing and about patience. Each day for the next 10 days we will explore these Laws so that we fully understand what they mean before we can implement them. As a suggestion you may interpret these Laws on your own and compare them to my answers.